Swimming Pool Timetable & Programme
Your Swimming Times
Swimming is a great all-round activity that can help maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
For your enjoyment we have put together a number of different sessions that aim to assist in your enjoyment of our pools and accommodate a variety of users.
Leisure Card holders can swim for free at specific times. Please speak to a member of our customer services team for full details.
Please read the supervision ratios to ensure you are not disappointed upon arrival.
You can view our pool admission policies by at the bottom of this page.
Indoor Leisure Manager
We love swimming! You will find the 'Pay-As-You-Go' prices and timetable on this page below.
Need any help? Please call our friendly reception team on 01843 585111
Ramsgate Swimming Timetable
Please read the supervision ratios to ensure you are not disappointed upon arrival. You can view our pool admission policies below.
If no session is listed between times the pool is closed.
Please check Twitter for any last-minute changes to the pool programme below...
To ensure your lane swimming session is an enjoyable one, the following lane etiquette guidelines have been developed to assist all swimmers.
Step 1: Select a lane based on your swimming ability or how you intend to swim during your visit
Step 2: Whilst swimming, follow the clockwise or anti-clockwise directions indicated by the lane sign
Step 3: Give way to faster lane users
Step 4: Respect other users at all times
- If you have to move across any lanes, check both directions before moving
- You may need to consider switching lanes if you are changing your stroke i.e crawl to breaststroke and this effects your level of ability and speed
- When at the end of a lane, move towards the corners of the lane to allow other swimmers to continue swimming laps
- Please leave a small space between yourself and others in your lane to minimise the risk of injury
Consideration must be given to other lane users at all times
The following times are provided as a guidance only for lane designations:
- Relaxed lane: One length slower than 60 seconds
- Medium lane: One length between 30 and 60 seconds
- Fast lane: One length faster than 30 seconds
The above times are only a guide and the lifeguards will monitor the lanes according to the abilities of all the swimmers on the day. Please do not be offended if you are asked to move to another lane.
Thank you for your help and enjoy your swim.